Welcome to Sunshine Preschool! We are happy you are interested in applying to our school.
The health and safety of our community is always our priority. We have upgraded our facilities and adapted our programs in order to provide a safe learning environment for our children.
Here are all the ways we are keeping our community safe:
- Indoor and outdoor classrooms that provide just the right balance of inside and outside time.
- An air filtration system upgraded with MERV filters and UV lights that draws in fresh air throughout the day and kills bacteria so that all our indoor spaces are safe for our children and teachers
- Air purifiers in every classroom and windows and doors open where possible
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the building
- Touchless faucets in our bathrooms
- Touchless check-in and check-out via an app on your phone
- Health check survey to be completed by all families before drop-off every day via an app on your phone
- Regular hand-washing and cleaning routines
- Hospital-grade sanitizing of the yard and classrooms every evening
- Classes that don’t intermingle
- Additional cleaning staff
- Staggered drop-offs and pick-ups to maintain separation of families, teachers and children
- Teachers, staff and children wearing masks when indoors
- Limited access to visitors
- A community agreement that asks all of our community to observe state and county-mandated safety measures
- Continuous monitoring of the CDC and Department of Public Health’s guidelines so that we are always responding appropriately to new information